This is an awesome recipe I got from some friends. We had it at their house and I was hooked.
- 1 box Orzo Pasta (16 oz)
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and cubed)
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 small onion
- 1 container of reduced fat crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (quartered in liquid not brine)
- 1/2 bottle Greek Vinigrette dressing (I use Kraft)
First cook the pasta, drain and set aside. Then combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Slice each cherry tomato. I quarter mine our you can just cut them in half. Peel and cube the cucumber. Drain the black olives and throw them in there. Cut the onion into small pieces and add to the bowl. Add the container of feta cheese. Drain the artichoke hearts. Cut them up into pieces and and them to the bowl. Then add the cooked pasta on top of all of that. Add half a bottle of the dressing and then mix it all together.
That’s it! So simple to make. The longer this sits the better it tastes. You can adjust the amount of dressing you use if you prefer more or less.
Serving size is 1 cup. This will make a 12 cup batch.
Calories 270 Protein 8 Carbs 36 Fat 11 Fiber 3 Sodium 552