A great low calorie, easy, spaghetti recipe perfect for any dinner.
- 16 oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- Pasta Sauce (I use Bertolli Vineyard Portobello Mushroom with Merlot Sauce
- 1 box Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti
- Brown the ground turkey and drain any fat
- Add 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Let simmer. The longer you let simmer the better it tastes. I will let this simmer for 4-5 hours.
- Boil the spaghetti noodles when you are ready to eat.
Serving is 2 oz (1 cup) of cooked noodles and 1/2 cup of turkey sauce.
Serving Size 8 Calories 305 Protein 27 Carbs 47 Fat 4 Fiber 6 Sodium 325